Saeed Ohadi

tag Saeed Ohadi

Mina crush indicates Saudi incompetence in managing Hajj rituals

EghtesadOnline: Head of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization Saeed Ohadi said on Friday that the martyrdom of over 7,000 pilgrims during the Mina crush in Saudi Arabia last year showed the incompetence of the authorities in charge of the rituals there.
|
Publish Date:25/September/2016 | 05:15

Bodies of 40 Iranian pilgrims buried in Saudi Arabia

EghtesadOnline: Head of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization Saeed Ohadi said none of the bodies of Iranian victims of last year’s Hajj tragedy was missing in Saudi Arabia, adding only 40 bodies are buried in that country.
|
Publish Date:13/September/2016 | 09:29

Iran to commemorate victims of Mina tragedy

EghtesadOnline: Iran will hold an international conference to commemorate victims of Mina tragedy which resulted in death of up to seven thousand Hajj pilgrims last year, senior Hajj official said.
|
Publish Date:07/August/2016 | 09:11

Mecca, Medina properties of Islam, not Al Saud: Iran

EghtesadOnline: An Iranian official says Saudi Arabia has deliberately barred Iranians from making the Hajj pilgrimage and refused to discuss ways to prevent the reoccurrence of a deadly crush during last year’s Hajj rituals in Mina.
|
Publish Date:10/September/2016 | 10:52