Trump election having no effect on Iran oil talks: Minister

EghtesadOnline: Minister of Petroleum has said that the Nov 8 election of Donald Trump as the US new president has had no impact on Iran's talks with the international oil companies.
'We've felt nothing (negative) so far,' Bijan Zangeneh said while talking to IRNA.
About the possible negative impact of Trump's policies on the process of talks between Iran and the international companies in the next upcoming months, Zangeneh said 'It depends on the future conditions.'
After the announcement of 'Implementation Day' of the July 2015 deal known as the joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) on January 16, 2016, the international oil companies started negotiations with Iran in order to work in the Iranian oil industry, IRNA quoted the minister as saying.
After the talks, the two have reached several agreements and principled agreements, he added.
Trump's remarks saying he will walk away from the deal if being elected have created concerns among the foreign companies about oil cooperation with Iran, the minister noted.
But, some experts believe that the tough stance by the US president-elect during his campaign will be adjusted when he takes office in January, 2017.
The experts also believe that the 45th US president has no way but accepting the deal.
Meanwhile, the Iranian minister has announced that the first oil deal with the international companies will be signed within the next three or four months.
Petroleum Ministry with the aim of developing its oil and gas fields has introduced a new model for its oil contracts.
According to the Ministry of Petroleum, the Iran Petroleum Contract (IPC) described as a hybrid model, will replace the buy-back contract.